ASOB

June 23, 2015

James Horner passed away today in a plane crash

It's with the heaviest of hearts that I report this news. All the facts are not in but so far what seems to be known is James was piloting his personal plane, an S312 Tucano, when it crashed 60 miles North of Santa Barbara California. His long time assistant Sylvia Patrycja confirmed that it was in fact Mr. Horner who was piloting the aircraft. The cause of the crash is unknown at this time.

My heart and my prayers go out to his wife Sarah, and the two daughters he leaves behind. He leaves behind so much amazing music that we will be able to enjoy for many years to come.

Thank you Mr. Horner for the amazing soundtrack you created for Avatar. Something I'll never forget is listening to it this past February while my baby was born. I even took a screen shot so I would never forget the exact time she came into this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment