ASOB

May 14, 2015

Explore Pandora with Cirque du soleil



Cirque du soleil has put up a game of sorts for us Avatar fans. It's a side scroller that you go through and find different artifacts and discover some "new" Na'vi clans. If you find enough items you can enroll for free for a trip for you and you friends to the first showing of Toruk: The First Flight. To play the game just click the link below. You do have to be a Cirque Club member but that's free and a quick sign up, it also enables you to see and purchase tickets so signing up is a must.

https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/toruk/pandora?cid=em:trk_multi_2015:toruk-online-experience-2015:cirque-club:ac082:tks:cds&adsrc=cirque-club&adcnt=ac082&RMID=41108&RRID=a2fa985d-b55e-4795-ac23-9101bf73b791

The game is totally worth checking out if you are an avid Avatar fan. The game has a gorgeous background of Pandora and what excited me even more than a chance for a free tickets was the "new" clans I mentioned. Of course one the clans is the Omaticaya, need I say more about them? They also touch on the Tipani clan, which was in Ubisofts Avatar The Game, so I had at least heard of them, but I was excited to learn more about them. The three brand new clans were the Anurai, Kekunan, and Tawkami. I'll post below the descriptions of each as shown in the game. I found it very cool they included a symbol for each clan. As we have been told the Na'vi have no written language but do sometimes carve things, similar to hieroglyphics. These definitely appear to be of that nature.






I wonder if we will see any of these clans in the future sequels? My guys tells me yes, and that's because they used the Tipani clan that has us until now only been from the previously mentioned game. Sounds like JC is treating all Avatar things officially released as cannon, so I expect the story the upcoming Cirque du soleil show presents will also be in line with the movies albeit many years ahead of when they take place.

Don't forget, sign up for Curque Soleil, play the game, and get signed up for a chance for those free tickets!


*All images posted in today's blog are property of Cirque du soleil.








No comments:

Post a Comment